Please note that the Multi-Vendor feature can only be used through API communication to take place. The portal part is only designated to manage the suppliers' information and control. So, simply you can use the SendPayment and ExecutePayment endpoints and passing the value of the supplier code in the SupplierCode parameter.
Kindly, follow the below instruction to add a new supplier (vendor) to your portal account.
- Log in to the Myfatoorah portal using your Super Master Account.
- Navigate to Suppliers → Create Supplier.
- Fill the required information them press the Create button.
From your admin account on MyFatoorah portal, you can easily add, edit and delete suppliers under your account. Once you create a supplier, you will be able to manage all related data as following:
- Bank Information: The main supplier bank information that MyFatoorah will transfer the due amount to
- Deposit Terms: You can specify the deposit interval for each supplier (Daily / Weekly /Monthly)
- Hold Deposit: You can hold the deposit for the supplier any time as per your business need
Identify Supplier Invoice Practice
To easily identify a supplier invoices, we would recommend you to add the supplier code as prefix in CustomerReference parameter in the request of the creation for both Send Payment and Execute Payment
Once you have enabled the multi vendor feature, you can control the commission rate for each supplier as well as the deposits. Please note that, MyFatoorah is depositing the remaining invoice value after charging MyFatoorah commission, subsequently charging your commission from the supplier. Also, you can easily access the deposits list that have been associated with each supplier as per the screen below.
Low Value Invoice
If you have created a low value invoice, MyFatoorah will charge its commission first, then yours. If nothing is remaining then No Deposits will be shown to the supplier
Updated almost 2 years ago