The following is access information used within your live environment. All you need is the live API URL and a live API Key.
You can get the live API token key as follows:
- Log in to your Myfatoorah account using your Super Master Account.
- Select the "Integration Settings" button from the left menu.
- Choose the "API Key" button from the drop-down menu.
- Press on the "Create" button to generate a new API token key.
- Click on the "Copy" icon on the lower right corner of the textbox to copy and use it in your integration.
Please, avoid disabling the user who created the token, as it will disable the token key.
Kindly note that the API token key is expired every five years. After that, you should regenerate a new API token key.
If you regenerate a new API token key, the old one will be expired.
Each enabled country in your portal account has a different API token key. You have to use the API token key of each country in your integration to allow your customer to pay in their local currency.
Updated 6 months ago