MyFatoorah API V2 is an enhanced and improved API version that will simplify integration with the MyFatoorah payment platform through straightforward steps.
In this documentation guide, we have a complete walk-through of the MyFatoorah payment platform, with many exciting ways of integration and an explanation of their features.
The document covers:
- Invoice Link: create invoice links and share them with your customers
- Gateway Integration: redirect the customer to the payment gateway page directly.
- Embedded Payment Recommended: enable customers to insert their card data in your checkout page and only be redirected to the OTP Challenge (Available for Visa/Master, Mada, Amex)
- Direct Payment: PCI Certificate is required
- Saving Card Information: save your customer card data for future payment.
- Refund: we support partial and total refund. Moreover, Instant refund is supported for some gateways.
- Recurring Payment: to manage subscription-based services
- Payment Inquiry: to get the status of any invoice or transaction
- Shipping: a straightforward way to integrate with shipping providers.
- Multiple Suppliers
- Webhook: to trigger an event to your endpoint to be updated with all the status changes for your transaction, refund, deposits...
In addition, to help you develop or revise your written material, we provide sample codes for the most commonly used script languages like .Net, PHP, Java, and much more.
- The API URL and how to generate a live API Key are included in this link
- Live Portal Except for Saudi Arabia: https://portal.myfatoorah.com/
- Live Portal for Saudi Arabia: https://sa.myfatoorah.com/
MyFatoorah provides a demo environment that simulates live production without the need for actual payment.
Demo Account Activation
Kindly share your registration in our demo environment with [email protected] to activate your account.
Updated 27 days ago